Thursday, August 28, 2008

Project Runway

I cannot believe this is my first Project Runway blog of the season. I am partly a slacker but also partly uninspired by this season. I had no clear favorite until this week. This jacket that turned this season around for me...



Aaaahhh! I want it, I want it, I want it! And it's made from seatbelts, are you kidding me? So gorgeous.

In the last few episodes Korto has definitely worked her way to the top of my favorites list along with Leanne (who won last nights challenge). Leanne's dress was definitely cool and she deserved the win but I love-love Korto's jacket.

1 comment:

hyrum♥chelsea said...

Ok you are a little obsessed my dear! :) I actually LOVE the jacket too though. SO cute. I never watch this show but I might just have to check it out. Didn't u say you were coming down sometime soon???