Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Trip to AZ (in pictures)...

BFF's
Ben and Phil mid Camelback hike.
Classic Jen, the insane bride.









Tesh & Tara












Carrie, Stacey and E enjoying a healthy meal at Culvers. Just like old times, some things never change.






Eskimo kisses with E.








Me & Stace.

Tara and I with Jen at the wedding. It was beautiful Jen and Paul, we're so glad we could be there!






The nieces and nephew love their Uncle Ben. Ben says Kaia (in pink and green) looks like Bill O'Reilly. I disagree.

The Axis Mortgage Crew...I miss you guys! Thanks so much for lunch and all my stuff. Even though it meant I had to take an extra suitcase home.




Can everyone please e-mail me pictures from the luncheon. Carrie send me any others you took as well. Tara, I need copies of any wedding pictures you took.

I miss you all already!

2 comments:

drmcgehee said...

Bill O'Reilly? Well, maybe a teenie tiny bit! I wish I could have had a lttle time for me and you to have a visit, but I guess you shoved a lot into a little time. I wish that I missed you less, but that is not to be I guess.

hyrum♥chelsea said...

was so good to see ya! xoxo