Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Spirit



Why is it that people seem to think the rules of the road no longer apply at Christmastime? Temporary insanity brought on by too many things to accomplish and not enough time?


I'll admit I shouldn't have procrastinated my Christmas shopping but I've had a little trouble getting motivated this year. So I of course found myself stuck in the mall gridlock this weekend. As I sat idling in the Nordstrom parking garage for over 15 minutes I found myself daydreaming about driving into the wall. Seriously. Ususally just pulling into that parking garage lifts my spirits. (I know it's pathetic but I love Nordstrom, everything in it's place, organized by color and size, it's like a little piece of heaven on earth.)


There really is no point to this story except that I hope the spirit hits me soon or else I am in for long December.

Oh, and I am posting pictures from Thanksgiving and watch for pictures from our trip to Portland in a few weeks!


Happy Holidays!`

No comments: