Saturday, June 28, 2008

Meet Scooter Libby

No, not that Scooter Libby, I think he's in jail. If not he should be...

This is my new scooter, named Libby.

The name was suggested by one of the guys at work, at first I dismissed it but it's cleverness grew on me and so it shall be. He also suggested getting a personalized license plate that says LIBBY, that way I would literally be riding Scooter Libby around town. I'll just have to get an IMPEACH bumper sticker so people don't actually think I'm a supporter.

At around 70mpg I am pretty excited, I can scoot around town guilt free (mostly) plus I look beyond cool. Try not to be jealous of my new scoot, maybe if you try very hard you will one day be cool enough to join my scooter gang.

1 comment:

dani-pack said...

i love it!

i really want a scooter. like really badly. i actually almost bought one before i got my forester because it was my dream. but everyone said "they're too dangerous in phoenix." which i agree with. i would have been hit by an hummer in two days.

anyway i'm so happy for you! will you be driving it to work? did you have to get a motorcycle license?