Sunday, October 26, 2008

Portland Represents

I'm finally getting around to blogging the Project Runway season finale (Erin H - what did you think? I know you loved Korto...)

The final collections were good. I like Korto, a lot. Her dresses are amazing, I can't even discuss Kenley. She annoys me and clearly ripped off other designers. Okay, I did love her feather wedding dress but mostly I love anything with feathers. It was clearly an Alexander McQueen look a like but I have to admit I did like her take on it better than his.

Leanne won, of course because she's freaking awesome but I'm also pretty excited that she's from Portland.

I sometimes think that Ben exiled me to Portland (the land of Clarks and North Face fleece) as punishment for my excessive shopping. I'm kidding of course, I absolutely love Portland, it would be home if I could just transplant my friends here but the fashion scene might be a little lacking.



As far as the season finale goes: I want to be married in this...








And I want to be buried in this:


Truly, I want this blog to serve as my living will. At the time of my demise I want my family to take the money they would have spent on a burial site, headstone, funeral services and instead purchase this outfit, dress me in it, dig a hole in the middle of nowhere, toss me in and cover me with Christian Louboutins (or knockoffs because hey, I'm dead, what do I care at that point), throw some dirt in and call it a day. Knowing that this will be accomplished; I'll be able to die happy. Is that wrong?

Speaking of happy, we leave for AZ in 3 days. It's a lot of visiting to pack into 5 days but we are so excited. I can't wait to see you all next week, I miss you!

No comments: