Tuesday, September 16, 2008



Ben and Brian serenading me in the backyard = my happy place.

Thought I'd post this even though it was recorded in Brian's bedroom, he looks like he just rolled out of bed (clearly hasn't brushed his hair) and Ben tells me he's not wearing any pants. Not sure how or why Ben knows that, I don't ask anymore.

Give it a listen. Brian's awesome (as is the rest of his band), you can also see him live and in person at the wedding if you're lucky enough to be invited. Need more Brian, just search Brian Chartrand on youtube . They're also on myspace (who isn't), under music - Ten Dollar Outfit.

We love you Brian.

1 comment:

Der Ketchup Koenig said...

thanks erin! glad you like the tune. ben told me to play it at the wedding or don't even bother showing up.

ps. who "brushes" their hair anymore, anyway? that is so 1981.