Thursday, February 14, 2008

Erin and Ben are leaving...

So, I wanted to let those people who read my blog know about a few events (Carrie - I am talking to you!)

First, this coming Sunday, the 18th our awesome friend, landlord and next door neighbor is throwing us a going away BBQ. It starts at 3:00 and goes until whenever. He will be smoking a turkey and a pork loin, there will be plenty of other food, drinks and live music as well. Call or e-mail me if you need directions. If you know where I live then just come to my house, we will open the gate between the yards since he lives right next door!

Then, on Friday the 22nd my good friend Tara was kind enough to plan a going away happy hour. This will be our last weekend in town so we would love to see everyone there! See below for info. (Tara wrote it, jsut for the record and I didn't even have to pay her to say nice things about me, for once.)


Happy Hour
When: Friday, February 22nd @ 5:00 PM or whenever you get off work and can make it!
Where: San Felipe's at Tempe Marketplace
www.sanfelipescantina.com
Why: It's time to celebrate all of our good times and say Best Wishes to the incomparable, incredible, beautiful, spectacular Erin and her Ben before they leave us in Arizona to set out on their new journey to Portland!!!



See you soon!

See you soon!




No comments: