Monday, March 17, 2008

Life

Here are some pictures from the last few days which should give you a pretty good idea of what we are up to lately.
First, a picture of Ben. I realized I don't have any posted of him so this is proof I'm not just making him up.




Some gratuitous pictures of the dogs...because they're the best dogs ever.


Here is one of Wallace looking handsome and kingly and then Beatrice in her element, annoying the crap out of the cat. It is an adventure with 3 dogs and a cat in the house. My dogs aren't used to cats, Milo isn't used to dogs as energetic as mine. It is pretty much non-stop barking for one reason or another. The delivery of the mail is like nothing I've ever seen. Milo harbors a deep, burning hatred for the mailman. Wallace has picked up on this and now they both stand on the chair in front of the window and growl and howl at the poor man. He must be terrified that one day they are going to bust through the glass and rip his throat out. It takes about 10 minutes to get them calmed down. Other than that they really are sweet. I promise.



The nephew at the park near the house. Under my tutelage he is becoming a frisbee master.



Here is the whole family on an evening walk. We do this everynight which is kind of a nice ritual. Every night someone cooks dinner, we eat at the table and mostly talk to the nephew about his day at school or listen to him perform Hannah Montana songs for us. Then whoever didn't cook immediately clears the table, does dishes and we all bundle up for a walk with the dogs. It's a ritual I hope Ben and I continue once we are in our own place, it's a nice way to unwind every night and it works off all those calories we consume from Chris's vegan desserts. Dessert every night is another ritual but one that we just can't continue in the new house. I am feeling it in my jeans.

2 comments:

Erin said...

wow. it looks beautiful there! i absolutely LOVE that last photo. very frame-worthy!!

Guitar Ben said...

I can totally see why you would make that Ben guy up. He's dreamy.