Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!



Today is Ben's 32nd birthday. We celebrated this weekend so we aren't doing anything exciting tonight. I don't have any pictures to post of the celebration because I'm a slacker and didn't take any. We had a good time though, Ben got a North Face fleece from the commune and an iPod shuffle from me. The shuffle is his 3rd shuffle in about a year. The first two I destroyed, Ben never takes them out of his pockets and I am notorious for not checking pockets when I do laundry. They went through the washer and dryer. I am going to try not to wash this one, what I should have purchased along with his shuffle is some stock in Apple (if I could afford it) since between the two of us we have owned about 10 iPod devices.

Today was also my first day of work and I am pooped. I haven't worked in 3 months and on my first day I had to be there at 6:30 am which meant getting up at 4:30am in order to leave by 5:45. Ugh. At least my normal hours will be 7-4, with half days on Fridays so I have that to look forward to. I am not looking forward to taking the Max (light rail) to work tomorrow but I'm going to give it a try since Ben needs the car.

I have never been so tired in my life. I'm ready for some Thai food, a walk with the dogs and bed by 9:00.

1 comment:

Debby de Carlo said...

Happy first week of work. I've always said you're amazing, but it's wonderful to see you in action and know others appreciate you as well!
Debby